Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Emily + Sharpie Marker = DISASTER

Sunday night Emily was quietly playing in her playroom like the sweet little angel she is. I noticed she was being a little to quiet so I decided to check on her. Well her little horns came out because she was sitting on her couch feet proped up and arms behind her head. And below is what I found. Little Miss Emily got a hold of a Sharpie marker....it took 45 minutes of me scrubbing her skin with rubbing alcohol! Gotta love her ;)





2 comments:

ashleybailes said...

OMG Baranda! That is too funny...sorry I totally could see my own child doing that too! I love your blog! I just started one...www.thebailesfamily.blogspot.com! Your kids are so adorable!

Ashley(Laing)Bailes

The Gower Family said...

Oh Wow! Looks like she had fun!