Sunday, November 16, 2008

And So It Has Begun

I officially started my Christmas shopping. Yea!!! Emily has asked Santa for Elmo Live. About 3 weeks ago she became obsessed with Elmo. Just out of the blue. It's actually really cute. I bought her "Elmo's Christmas Countdown" and we watch it probably 5 times a day. She wakes up asking for the Elmo video and goes to sleep asking for it too. It's kinda neat because it's introducing her to Santa a little and she really likes him. We will see how much she likes him when we take her to sit on his lap this year. I am really looking forward to Christmas with her this year. Every year she understands it a little more. I think Mason will just want to eat the paper this year. I could probably get him a box of baby wipes and he would be good to go. He loves playing the box of wipes. Good luck to everyone with their shopping. This is my favorite time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addison adores Elmo and also LOVES the baby wipe box. Fun times! Good luck with the Santa trip!

ashleybailes said...

That is so cute! I think it must be a 2-year old thing, cause Caden loves Elmo too! He goes crazy over him! We just bought that dvd and he wants to watch it 24-7! Good luck with your shopping!