Saturday, January 3, 2009

Small Act of Kindness

Yesterday I had to go to the bank for work. On my way back I thought I would run through Starbucks and get a coffee for my boss and I becauase he was having a rough day. The line was kinda long and I was getting a little impatient. In front of me was an older gentelman in a really nice Lexus. The kind of car I know I will never drive :) When I got up to the window to pay the girl said here are your drinks have a great day. I said well how much was it. She then told me that Hank, the car in front of me, had bottom my drinks and said to have a nice day. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. So a BIG thanks to Hank who totally made my day and proved that there are still awesome strangers out there with really kind hearts. I have decided to "pay it forward" and do the same thing the next time I am in line somewhere hoping to make someone else day with a selfless act of kindness!

1 comment:

ashleybailes said...

That happened to me at chick-fil-a a couple of months ago....it really made my day:) You don't realize how something some small like that really makes a difference! Take care, your kids are so cute!