Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Emily is 3!!!

Emily turned 3 on May 22nd. That is so hard for me to write that she is 3. I had a really hard time this year with her birthday. Just the fact that she is growing up. I am so proud of the little person she has become. She is so sweet and loving. Her new favorite thing to ask me every morning is "Mommy are you happy?" I always tell her yes that she makes me happy and she responds "I am so glad!" Then she gives me a giant hug. I look at her and know that I must be doing something right. Words will never express my unconditional love for her. I thank God every sigle day for allowing me to be her mother.
Every birthday the kids have I do a video of photos from that year. For some reason I can't post it on here. When I figure it out I will post it. Here is my tribute to the sweetest little girl on the planet!











1 comment:

The Skalon Family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures!