Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Deck The Halls

We put up our Christmas tree this year the day after thanksgiving like we do every year. We took that tradition from my side of the family. It's so neat when you get married how you to take traditions from both sides of your families and make your own! The kids had so much fun decorating the tree. Emily did an awesome job. She even spread them out all over the tree. Mason liked it as well but has a hard time not touching them. Both of the kids think they are toys that they can take down and play with. He broke a bulb of mine from when I was younger yesterday. He thought it was a ball and threw it across the room. I was sad but couldn't be upset with him. He just a baby and dosen't understand. He's doing a lot better.

Everyday Emily is asking me if it's Christmas?? She is so excited this year. She really get's the whole Santa thig. She said when she meets Santa she is going to ask him for a Buzz, Woody, Jessie & Bullseye. She was playing in her playroom earlier and I heard her singing. She is learning songs for her school program. She was singing a song I have never heard before but it was so sweet. She was singing "Happy Birthday Jesus, Happy Birthday Jesus." It was such a sweet sound.

I am so excited about Christmas this year!!!




1 comment: