Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Mason

Today is Mason's 2nd birthday. I can not believe 2 years have gone by. Raising a little boy is so much fun. He is so sweet but such a bruiser! He loves to throw and kick the ball and race his cars on the kitchen floor. He wants anything and everything that his big sister has and he follows her everywhere. He thinks his Daddy is hilarious and loves to play video games with him. He loves his mommy more then anything. He has to be every where I am and always wants me to hold him so I can hug and kiss him. He loves to eat and watch Max & Ruby or the Wiggles. He is such a neat little boy. I was in labor with him for 39 long hours, but he was well worth the wait! I am honored that God picked me to be his Mommy. I could not imagine life out my little bug. I love you Mason and I am so happy I am your Mommy!



Enjoy the video posted below...I do one every year on their birthday :)

No comments: