Sunday, January 2, 2011

Disney Take 2

Wednesday Emily Linda and I went to eat lunch with the princesses. Emily was in her glory. She got to wear her Cinderella dress and meet all her favorite pincesses.







After the princess lunch we went home and got the boys and headed back to the Magic Kingdom! We got to see the electrical parade and see everything with the lights. It was "magical" as Emily said :) We also got to ride the Buzz Lightyear ride and meet Buzz! Mason was a very happy little boy!






Thursday we went to MGM and that was our favorite park with the kids!









Thursday was not a very good day for me! We went to Animal Kingdom and as soon as we got there I pulled out my camera to take a picture and dropped and broke my camera! So I have no picture for the last 2 days of our vacation. This was by far my favorite vacation I have ever been on. Watching the kids enjoy every second was so amazing! I can't wait to take them again in a couple of years. We are so thankful to Brent's awesome parents for taking us on this vacation. We love them so much and were very happy they could experience this with us!

No comments: