Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where Have We Been?

Geez, where have we been lately! Honeslty I have been really trying to focus on Mason the last few weeks. I have been on the phone everyday with someone about either therapy or grants or the insurance company. We finally found a local place for him to receive his speech and occupational therapy. He is going to be going to Firelands Hospital Pediatric Therapy Group. We met with his two therapist on Friday and we LOVED them! Mason really liked them too which is the most important part.

I have also been working on cordinating "Mason's Walk." A 5k walk/run for Childhood Apraxia. I am really excited about it! It is something that is very close to my heart (for obvious reasons)and I am really passionate about raising awarness and being a voice for Mason. So more to come on that later. I will keep everyone in the loop.

So I am going to try and blog a little more often. I thinks it's important to docuement Mason's journey as well as everything that is going on with our family :)

No comments: