Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Celebrating 7 Years of Emily

Emily turned 7 on May 22nd. How on earth is my baby 7 years old. She is so amazing! She makes me smile every single day with her silly jokes and her sweet smile. I am so proud of the young lady she is turning into. She has an amazing heart and is full of love and compassion! She is excelling in school and dance. Her imagination is like nothing I have ever seen. She is always reading or creating a master piece. On her birthday she decided that she wanted to go to Crackle Barrel to eat dinner with Brent, Mason, Grandpa, Nana and myself. After dinner we came home for cake. She decided that wanted a cowgirl birthday party. On Saturday I had about 15 kiddos over to celebrate her birthday. She had a wonderful time with her sweet friends. Her favorite gift was from Nana & Grandpa. In June Emily, Nana & are taking a train ride to Chicago! We will be staying 3 days and doing a lot of fun things! The most fun thing is we are taking Emily to the American Girl doll store so she can pick out her doll then having dinner at the American Girl restaurant. I am very excited too ;)

No comments: