Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Emily

Saturday my sweet little girl turned the big 4!!! That is so hard for me to say. I can not believe how fast the time has gone by. People always tell me "cherish every second it goes by so fast." They are so right. I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her. I was so over whelmed and nervous. But I felt this the feeling in my heart like it got bigger or something. I had an interesting pregnancy with her. She moved like she was in there dancing. I was in labor with her for 36 hours. I will never forget that feeling when the Dr told me "she is here and she is beautiful!" Then they poked her sweet little chubby face over the sheet. I fell in love with her at that very moment!
Emily is such a special little girl. She is so full of life. Everyday is an adventure. She loves to pretend and play dress up. She has no limit to her imagination. She is really into the Disney princesses. She likes all of their movies. She is really into Cinderella and Beauty & the Beast. She likes to tell jokes, especially knock knock jokes. She says the funniest things at the funniest times. She is very Witty. She loves the water and is very excited that it is summer time. Cedar Point opened last week and we took her over there and she had a blast. She is really into gardening and playing in the dirt. She has a fascination with the weather. She looks outside every morning to give us the forecast for the day. At preschool her teachers tell me that she loves to give the weather for the day as soon as she gets there. She loves to sing and dance to anything. And what I love most about her is her sweet sweet heart. She is so loving. She is always concerned with others feelings and how everyone else is doing. I am such a proud mom that my little girl is so loving and polite. I think that is such great qualities especially in a little person. I truly love being Emily's mommy. I cherish every single second with her because you know "it goes by fast!"


No comments: