Friday, July 30, 2010

Future MVP

Brent is back to coaching football this year. He really loves it. He coaches for the school he went to and played at. If he wouldn't have gone to school to be a police officer he would have gone to be a teacher. I think coaching gives him that fix ;) The relationships he makes with these kids is awesome. Brent first started coaching when I was pregnant with Emily. Em's first football game was when she was 3 months old and she loved it! Brent's last year coaching was while I was pregnant with Mason. So he took a two year break to spend with us but now he is back to it. I don't think people understand how much time these guys put in with these kids unless you are a coaches wife. I love it. I love watching him interact with the kids...I love football in general.
A couple of months ago someone gave him a helmet. We decided to put it in Mason's room since his room is decorated in vintage sports. Lately that is all Mason wants to wear. He looks so stinking cute in it too. It's hilarious because it is way to big for him. I think I may have a future MVP on my hands. And of course Emily had to join in on the fun!


No comments: